Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Half Way There!

Wow! As of today, I have received just over 50% of the minimum amount of funds I need to participate in my race in January!

To go to Phoenix, I need to raise at least $3650. Of that amount, 25% goes toward my travel, lodging and registration and the remaining 75% goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to fund research and patient services. Anything that comes in beyond that minimum goes 100% to the Society! I have chosen a goal of $5000, above and beyond my required minimum. That would mean a total of $4087.50 going toward the goal of finding a cure for thousands of current and countless future cancer patients. I hope to reach that goal and even to surpass it!

A great big THANK YOU to everyone who has donated and become part of my team! You all ROCK!



If you are interested in joining my team by helping me raise the remainder of my goal, please check out the link to the right that says Contribute On Line. Or contact me at jamn3kids@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment