Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday was my 36th birthday. What a great day! I received a number of serenades - most of which were the traditional lyrics. Only a couple opted for the "you look like a monkey and you smell like one too" version. I received lots of great cards and gifts and even Disney Princess cupcakes! Thanks to my friends and family who made my birthday a super fantastic day!

Here's Gabe and I at Flying Pie Pizza. No, Gabe is not trying to look like he just walked out of a Shakespeare play. That's actually a cheeseburger on his head. And that's Winky the Lobster on my head. I could have sworn it had two eyes when I put it on . . .


5 comments:

  1. Argh! Are you KIDDING me?? I got your birthday wrong AGAIN?!?! I called and sang to you on the 19th, because that's what I had on my calendar.

    RATS! This is becoming a really bad birthday running ga! Okay, I'm writing it on my calendar NOW. JAM- Nov. 20th.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! You were right! I posted on the 20th saying YESTERDAY was my b-day! You got it - don't change that calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! You were right! I posted on the 20th saying YESTERDAY was my b-day! You got it - don't change that calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew!

    Oh, good! I was trying so hard to wait until the 19th....

    I read your updates through Bloglines, and they had the date as the 21st. But when I look at your actual BLOG, it does say the 20th.

    (feeling better..... calming down.....) Now I just have to remember to switch the calendar back.

    So what are you up to for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. Cute photo. Gabe sure is maturing. Tell all the kids "Hi" from me. Keep up the training.

    ReplyDelete