Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Running Buddy!

Thanks so much Anita-Nell for meeting me this morning for a great run! I enjoyed getting to know you and hope we can run together more! And thank you for the cold weather running gear - what a blessing!

I've been kind of hitting a wall this week. I felt like I was coming down with a cold or something, so I've been at the gym rather than running. Also, my faithful Alicia hurt her ankle and has not been able to run with me. If Anita Nell had not been coming to meet me today, I may not have made it out of bed . . . But, as usual, I'm SO glad I did get up! Great company and a great run! It was a cold clear morning and the stars were AMAZING!

I will post later about Anita-Nell's history. She is planning on running all the Rock N Roll Marathons and Half Marathons this year - a total of 7. For now let's just say, if you thought I'd never be a runner, wait until you hear her story . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment