Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pictures!



As promised, here are some pictures from the after movie party last weekend. Ron Livingston and Michael Sheen are the two main actors from Music Within. HAD to get my picture with them! I'm not savvy enough with this blog to get multiple pictures on a post with corresponding captions, so for now I will have to create a separate post to go with each picture. Sorry about that. If anyone knows the secret (like my friend Hillary . . .) please feel free to share your knowledge with me. : )

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moley! I recognize the guy on the right! I just watched "The Queen" recently, and he played Tony Blair!

    You met a celebrity from an Oscar-winning film! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy on the left does Sprint commercials...

    ReplyDelete