Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm there!

I have officially met - and surpassed - my fundraising minimum! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has helped get me there! Every single contribution, no matter the size, has been a huge encouragement for me! All of us - everyone who has become part of me team - have become part of something great. May the efforts we have put in make a difference in many lives!

Update: My knee is still a little iffy. As suggested by my coach, I am planning on skipping the 20 mile run tomorrow. Instead I'm going to do the time (5 hours) at the gym on the cycle, elliptical and treadmill. It's going to be a looooooong lonely day. Friends, if you have some free time on Saturday, drop me an email and I'll let you know what gym I'll be at and what time. Stop by and take a stroll on the treadmill next to me or go for a leisurely bike ride on the cycle by me. And bring a cheeseburger. Kidding. Although Propel and Shot Blocks would be great!

We are leaving Sunday (my rest day) for Salem to spend Christmas with my dad and brother, but I'll try to post again before we leave and let you know how tomorrow goes.

Thanks again my friends for your financial support! It's a great relief to have that goal met - and surpassed! I'm still accepting donations at this point too! Anything I receive from here on out is 100% for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - all my expenses are paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment